BaseCamp Solutions responds to urgent temporary building needs around the world. We begin by working to identify your goals and challenges. From there, we create temporary portable units where your teams can work, live, recharge, and return to important tasks at hand. Whether drawing from our extensive onsite inventory or designing specific custom bases for your project, all of our transportable units are individually built from the ground up.
Located in Northern California near San Francisco Bay Area ports. Designed to conform to ISO container standards, all BaseCamp modules are built ready to be loaded and shipped domestically and internationally within short term notice. Contact us to learn more about how we can assist you.
Inventory on the Ground
With over $3 million worth of inventory, we may already have your solution onsite. If not, we specialize in building custom BaseCamp units tailored to specific needs. BaseCamp offers “Solutions” whether they are found here or whether we can steer you towards solutions elsewhere based on our knowledge within the industry. Contact us to begin assisting with your project challenges.
• New containerized construction
• Base dimensions: 8′ x 20′ and 8′ x 40′ units
• Finished interiors
• Wired and plumbed
• Weather proof and Insulated
• Stress tested and certified
• Strategic Solutions
• Quick Response
• Global/Worldwide Shipping
Organizations and locations with which we have worked:
• Alaska Fisheries
• Departments of State, Defense, and Homeland Security
• FEMA: Hurricane Katrina, Harvey, Maria
• H2A Worker Programs
• International U.N.: Haitian and Chilean earthquakes
• Louisiana Oil & Gas
• North Dakota Fracking Fields